Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Posters which caught my eyes!!

“Papa Tutige Muttu”… Means “Papa kissed on the Lips” -my mind automatically perceived the lines in this poster like this!!I really don’t know why even though the papa(Pope) is kissing on the head :D
Hmm are you thinking what is this?? If you see this poster and if you are a Kannadiga, you may easily think the same.. Anyway let me explain... This was one of the poster which I saw in Vatican city written in Italian “Il Papa di Tutti’ Means ”The Pope of all” Such a wonderful meaning with a cute picture.
Thanks to google translator which gave me the correct meaning :)


This is another Poster Which I saw in Venice, can anyone guess what it could be just by seeing this?
I could give you a hint.. Its Nirmala…Hmm still not or you already got it?? Ok let me tell you it’s a poster inside the toilet in Venice city they call it as WC(Water Closet). Oh! you are asking what is great about this place.. !!!Well nothing just that each one has to pay 1.5 Euros..!!! Yeah current indian price would be 105Rs!!! Yes just for SUSU… too much is nt it!!! Well the relaxation we had after we came out.. felt finally it was worth it..in such a cold weather :D
“Nice feeling and a relaxed experience”” Ufffff!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice one...
    they have a nice idea to earn money during that cold weather. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. India alli haage maadodikke hodre, ella trees and bushes use maadodikke shuru maadthare
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Title ’ಪಾಪ ತುಟಿಗೆ ಮುತ್ತು’ ಅಂತಿದ್ರೆ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿರ್ತಿತ್ತೇನೊ!
    ಚೆನ್ನಗಿದೆ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಈ ರ‍ೈಟಿಂಗ್. ಮುಂದೊರಿಲಿ!

    ReplyDelete