Monday, February 1, 2010

My first long walk in chilling Stockholm :)


Today I had two reasons to smile and be happy, after nearly 5 months I started my walking schedule again… and for the first time I made up my mind to write blog..
Yeah I am a fitness freak, but after I came to Stockholm in Aug 09 I had a big reason to be lazy and sit in front of my laptop all thoughout the day yeah its sooooo COLD….!!!!. Well when I say fitness freak I don’t mean that I am that kind who does lot of dieting and fast blabla..Naaah.. I never come in that category, I just want to eat and eat all kind of food(Vegi food) until my stomach says please stop..
When it is really cold, the urge to eat is little bit more only, and you know the result of eating too much, yes I increased in weight..!!! which I haaate…as all the others ladies out there.. yeah I have hardly increased in my weight from past so many years and within 6 months I put on weight which is all the result of today’s excursion of walking.. By saying this I will tell one more thing.. I cant compromise in eating just cant and I cant even see myself in bad shape also ;-).
Hmm I was always thinking I cannot walk in such a chilling city like Stockholm where the temp is mostly below Zero during winter(Unfortunately I spent the longest cold winter after 1987 in Stockhom itseems) and today when I madeup my mind to walk it was -9 degree..(I can never imagine walking in such cold temperature, as in Bangalore when it goes just below 19 I was like freezing and wearing socks, muffler etc and sit and people at home really make fun of me when I am so cold.) It was around 8.30 in the evening (1st Feb 2010) and I wore my walking shoes, coat and cap and geared up for my long walk as I dint have any other option other than walking.. yeah Walking again to lose my extra gained stupid weight..i thought I will do it atleast for 10 mins on first day..!!
I was literally shivering when I came out, But it was looking so beautiful covered with snow every where..(yeah some beautiful thing!! to pamper myself to keep walking..But yes it was really beautiful :-)) when I started walking I started enjoying my walk.. I finished 10..20..30..40 mins yes 40 Mins of walk in -9 degree temp and you cant guess my happiness to achieve some thing gr8 atleast for that moment..
Finally I was just smiling and thinking one line in my mind “Where there is a WILL there is a WAY!!”
uffff its 12 in the night and its time for me to sleep.. i cant be awake late you know;-)
Good Night :).. Will come up with some thing else for my next blog..soon
Bye for now..

4 comments:

  1. Super ri, so blog kuda start maadidri, walking kuda start maadidri. I know how it would be walking in -9 degrees, it is defnitely nice..Next time, walk without sweater, Jacket, socks, shoes...:-)...just kidding dont ever try it...
    Super aagi start maadideera...carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm try madidre manege yaradru yetkondu barbekagatto yeno gottilla :) anyway Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. yettikondu hogodu bekilla, alli shilabalike thara frozen statue agi bidthira aste... :-)

    ReplyDelete